High Qualtiy premium Avocados are grown in Nepal
Universally accepted by professional nutritionists; the avacados is an outstanding combination of vital minerals. essential fatty acids and vitamins required to sustain a healthy body
Store Avocados in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
Benefits of Avocados:
1. Avocados is incredibly nutritious
- Vitamin K: 26% of the daily value (DV)
- Folate: 20% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 17% of the DV
- Potassium: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
2. They contain more potassium than Bananas
3. Avocados Is loaded with Heart-Healthy monounsaturatedf fatty acids
4. Avocados are loaded with fiber
5. Eating Avocados can reduce total cholesterol levels significantly.
6. Eating Avocados can reduce blood triglycerides by up to 20%.
7. Eating Avocados can Lower LDL cholesterol by up to 22%.
8. Eating Avocados can increase HDL (the "good") cholesterol by up to 11%.
9. People who eat Avocados tend to Be healthier
10. Their fat content may help you absorb nutrients from plant foods
11. Avocados are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can protect your eyes
12. Avocados may help prevent cancer
13. Avocados extract may help relieve symptoms of Arthritis
14. Eating Avocados may help you lose weight